Dr. Harvey White Scholarship for Cardiovascular StudyWe are awarding two $1,000 continuing education scholarships!
The Heart Hospital of New Mexico Foundation is seeking applicants for our Healthcare Scholarship Program for Cardiovascular Study.
We are awarding two $1,000 continuing education scholarships to state residents who are interested in continuing their cardiovascular education (Must be currently licensed in New Mexico).
These scholarships can be used for tuition, travel, or room and board. Recipients will be required to share their learned knowledge within six months of course completion.
For full scholarship qualifications, expectations and an application, please contact Terry Harris, Executive Director, HHNM Foundation via email at email@example.com or regular mail: HHNM Foundation, 504 Elm St. NE, Albuquerque NM 87102.
Healthcare Scholarship Program Requirements
- Letter of Interest: Should be a short introductory letter telling us about yourself and your medical career to date.
- Completed Application: Click HERE to download.
- Essay: Please use 100 words or less to tell the Scholarship Committee something about the course of study you have selected and how it will help advance your career.
- Summation of the Course: Within one month of completing the course, please tell us briefly in writing how you and your community have benefited from this grant.
- Share Acquired Knowledge: Within three months of completing the course you will need to share your acquired knowledge with three of your co-workers. (Please provide their names).
- Signed Agreement: Click HERE to download.
Heart Hospital of New Mexico Foundation Scholarship Recipients
Geneviere Bourgeois – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
David Klausen – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Martha Holder – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Dale Santisteven- New Mexico Heart Institute
Melanie Cotinola – New Mexico Heart Institute
Patrick Benivedez – New Mexico Heart Institute
Hemming Atterbom- New Mexico Heart Institute
Christin Welsh – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Sharon Kelly – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Elizabeth A. O’Melea – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Cindy Brinlee – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Michael M. Santistevan – New Mexico Heart Institute
Sandra C. Helton – New Mexico Heart Institute
Kimberely Florio – New Mexico Heart Institute
Maria Merritt – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Sandra Hobson – Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Melanie Cotinola- New Mexico Heart Institute
This grant may be used to pay program fees, travel, food and/or room and board. There is a one-year deadline to use the grant once it is awarded. An alternate winner will be chosen if the initial winner is unable to fulfill the requirements.