Dr. Harvey J. White Scholarship for Cardiovascular StudyWe are awarding five $1,000 continuing education scholarships in 2018!
The Heart Hospital of New Mexico Foundation is seeking applicants for our Healthcare Scholarship Program for Cardiovascular Study.
We are awarding five $1,000 continuing education scholarships to state residents who are interested in continuing their cardiovascular education. (Must be currently licensed in New Mexico).These scholarships can be used for tuition, travel, or room and board. Recipients will be required to share their learned knowledge within six months of course completion.For full scholarship qualifications, expectations and an application, please contact Terry Harris, Executive Director, HHNM Foundation via email at email@example.com or regular mail: HHNM PO BOX 93925 Albuquerque, NM 87199
- Letter of Interest: Should be a short introductory letter telling us about yourself and your medical career to date.
- Completed Application: Click HERE to download.
- Essay: Please use 100 words or less to tell the Scholarship Committee something about the course of study you have selected and how it will help advance your career.
- Summation of the Course: Within one month of completing the course, please tell us briefly in writing how you and your community have benefited from this grant.
- Share Acquired Knowledge: Within three months of completing the course you will need to share your acquired knowledge with three of your co-workers. (Please provide their names).
- Signed Agreement: Click HERE to download.
This grant may be used to pay program fees, travel, food, and/or room and board. There is a one-year deadline to use the grant once it is awarded. An alternate winner will be chosen if the initial winner is unable to fulfill the requirements.